Hi all, I was at a dinner party last night and didn't get home until the wee hours so I didn't blog! Yesterday, Matthew and I held the fort in the play room while everyone else went out for some air. We (or at least I) enjoyed the time with just the two of us and no distractions! Today's visit was supposed to be 2-4 but then got changed back to 6-8 again so I was a little bored this afternoon. I decided to go shopping and managed to find Matthew a new toy, a pair of jeans (that are huge in the waist and a little long even though they are only size 6-9 months!) and four shirts. Oh, and some socks that actually fit - not too small and not too big! So today's photos have him in some of his new duds. He was a little sleepy but of course started to wake up right before I had to take him back. We also enjoyed a stroller ride (well, he did anyway) and apparently it makes him yawn. Of course I forgot the camera inside. Too bad because he sure looked cute!
I am very excited because in less than 24 hours, I will be picking Sarah up from the airport! That deserves a whoohoo! I can't wait to introduce her to Matty and show her my new favorite places!
Here's a kind of funny thing. Apparently my brain gets very confused by knowing a few words in more than one language. When someone like my driver asks me questions in broken English, I tend to answer back in broken French! That's really helpful, oui??!! I mean, da??!!
I am very excited because in less than 24 hours, I will be picking Sarah up from the airport! That deserves a whoohoo! I can't wait to introduce her to Matty and show her my new favorite places!
Here's a kind of funny thing. Apparently my brain gets very confused by knowing a few words in more than one language. When someone like my driver asks me questions in broken English, I tend to answer back in broken French! That's really helpful, oui??!! I mean, da??!!
Darn, she caught me sitting all by myself!
Again, the shirt says it all!
Mmmm, fish. Mmmm, turtle.
I love these big brown eyes!

4 comments:
What a beautiful baby!
I have a question about shopping. Where do you go? Can you read the labels (sizes, prices)? How do you communicate with the check out person? Do they help you?
I understand what you mean about language confusion. We went to Japan a few years ago and I learned some Japanese and I know some French, Spanish and I sing in Italian and German, and so when they spoke to me I was at a loss for words. English even became a challenge! Hm. We're trying to pick up some Russian now... - Suzanne "waiting"
I wonder if he realizes we are dying to meet him in person! He is sure showing off his cuteness in these pics. Time will be a lot nicer with your sis there with you. Kaitlyn was excited to see that Matthew likes Nemo too! For clothes shopping: sizes don't get any easier. I shop for a six year old now and still get sizes WAY wrong! Keep up with the updates, talk soon, Love, the mcs
He is very handsome and he looks quite studly in his new duds.
We went shopping for winter coats today since we'll be traveling to Kaz in December (well, i don't know this, I am just guessing and praying). I got a few things for Baby Kaz, but it's very hard when you have really no idea of the age, gender, or any details of your future Kaz Baby. Did you bring any clohtes with you? I am just afraid my Florida blood will freeze solid and I won't be up for shopping. But, my husband says I am ALWAYS up for shopping. :)
Love the pics, missed your blog yesterday. I have a few blogs I stalk daily, and yours is one! :)
CUTE BABY! :)
Oh, those eyes ... he's sooooooooo cute. --JG
Post a Comment